Main page content
a) Academic Degrees earned with dates
Currently enrolled in a PHD programme in KNUST
KNUST- BSc. Geodetic Engineering:-1985- 1989
PG. Diploma / Prof. Training in Hydrographic Surveying- Hamburg, Germany:- 1990 - 1992
ST. Peters Secondary school:- 1982 -1984
Some Courses I Teach
Principles of Land Surveying
Practical Task 1
Practical Task 2
Practical Task 3
Marine and Geodetic Science
Geodetic Surveying II
Research interests are in the field of Geodesy, especially in the area of Hydrographic Surveying and Geoid Model Determination.
Areas of Expertise
Specialist in Hydrographic surveying, land surveying and Physical Geodesy.
Achievements and Awards
1. Technical member on the Ghana Continental Delineation Project that worked on the extension of Ghana's Maritime Boundary beyond 150 Nautical miles up to the submission stage.
2. In the extension of Ghana's Continental Shelf in the area of boundary survey
3. Engineering surveys for road construction
4. Provision of Base Maps for some communities.
1. Member, Ghana Institution of Surveyors
 National Continental Delineation Project
 Geo-Information System for Energy Commission