Akwasi Afrifa Acheampong
Main page content
a) Academic Degrees earned with dates
- MPhil. BSc KNUST, Kumasi
CAD and Survey Adjustments & Computations
GNSS Applications and Geo-data acquisition and management.
Areas of Expertise
Expert in Precise Positioning
Geodesy and Hydrography
Land Surveying and Management
Cadastral and Acquisition Surveys
Engineering and Deformation Surveys
Civil and Road Surveys
Achievements and Awards
1. Engineering Surveys for Kumasi Airport Rehabilitation 
2. Upgrade of N1 Highway from Apenkwa to Mallam Junction 
3. Topographic Map for Proposed KNUST Teaching Hospital 
4. Corridor Definition and Engineering Surveys for Proposed Lake Bosumtwi Ring Road 
5. Corridor Definition and Acquisition Surveys for Proposed Kumasi Ring Road Project 
 Working on using GNSS Meteorological Techniques for Water Vapor Estimation for Use in Numerical Weather Prediction at KNUST/Univ of Copenhagen.
 GNSS Base station setup and correction Transmission.
 Survey Adjustments, Programming and CAD/GIS